Colisée is dedicated to applying know-how and expertise to residents and their families in a warm and welcoming environment. Our staff receive ongoing training and play a key role in caring for, listening to, entertaining, and creating a friendly atmosphere for residents at our homes. The group’s guiding philosophy and activities are aimed at:
• maintaining the well-being of residents on a daily basis
• guaranteeing equal opportunity for all our employees
• fostering pride in belonging to the group
COLISEE: COMMITTED TO RESIDENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, AND EMPLOYEES
We are committed to ensuring the well-being of both our residents and employees.
EXEMPLARY SERVICE TO RESIDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Colisée has developed a unique philosophy in order to provide residents and their families with great service revolving around six commitments:
• optimising everyone’s well-being through tailor-made services
• offering regularly-held activities and special events
• making use of constantly upgraded and tailor-made facilities suitable to the elderly
• monitoring residents’ state of health at all times and ensuring their psychological and material well-being
• applying medical and technical methods that protect privacy
• establishing an interface between families, residents, and the attending physician in everyone’s best interest In keeping with these 6 commitments,
Colisée has deployed various tools to meet resident needs. The group has implemented a pioneering approach with the development of a PCP (Personalised Care Planning) project aimed at enhancing the autonomy and integration of the elderly in their new setting.
To discover more about the PCP project
ONGOING TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEEES AND PROMOTING TALENT
Employee fulfilment is crucial to both guaranteeing staff commitment and the well-being of residents, in a profession that does not tolerate any lapse in attention. Colisée attaches great importance to training and the career preferences of its employees, making sure to promote internal mobility. The group has developed various ways of fostering the personal development of its employees.